After 6 Hours Maintenance Break we finally getting PUBG Mobile v 13.0 update and in this update the developers added many new features and a new game mode called 4V4 TEAM DEATHMATCH and this game mode only playable in EvoGround And This Update size is Big As 1.8Gb.
And here’s the full Patch Note of PUBG Mobile Update 13.0
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the “new” tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
Improvement in Maps And in Controls :
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged.
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings.
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once.
Added Features and inventory items :
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10.
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection.
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma.
New Achievements :
- Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch.
- Alpha& Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch.
- T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch.
- Envoyof War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.