If you have an Android phone and you want to record some Gameplay’s with system sounds. and you tried many screen Recorders but its only record sounds from external source (mic) and external source have noise and low quality sounds and as you have a Android phone so directly you can’t record system sounds because system sounds recording is not allowed by Android but i have a trick to to record high quality Gameplay’s with high quality system sounds and today i share this trick with you.
Why this trick is best Trick.
- This trick didn’t require a Pc
- You Don’t need any root or software changes.
- Its works on all Android phones.
- You can Hear Games Sounds while recording.
- its easy to use.
Required Things For this Trick.
Steps for : Recording Gameplay’s with system sounds without root.
Follow this Steps for Recording Gameplay’s with system/internal sounds in android phone without root.
- First Install V Screen Recorder From Play Store.
Because this screen recorder working perfectly with this trick
- Connect your Earphones with your phone.
- And now use Metal clip to Pressing And Holding Earphone Button.
- Now Open Screen Recorder app settings and make sure Audio Recording is enabled.
- And now you are ready to see magic of this trick now you can record Gameplay’s with internal Audio
Watch This Video tutorial.
Note: You need to keep Holding Earphone Button while recording. And this trick is working perfectly on any Android phones.
And thanks for Reading!
If you find some grammar or spelling mistakes so plz tell me in comments!